Frequently asked questions
If your question and/or answer is not listed, please contact us.
What are the opening times?
Is the campsite open throughout the year?
Yes, the campsite is open all year round!
- Heated sanitary facilities
- Chalets with central heating
What are the arrival and departure times?
- Camping pitches:
Arrival: from 1pm
Departure: before 12.00am
- Accommodations(Chalets, Campsite cottages and Hikers' cabins):
Arrival: from 3pm
Departure: before 10.30am
Is the finalcleaning and sheets mandatory?
When you book an accommodation by us the cleaning and sheets are mandatory.
- The costs for a bedlinenpackage is €14,00 per package per person
- Final cleaning 1 night €29,00 per accommodation
- Final cleaning week/midweek/weekend €49,00 per accommodation
- We are asking a cleaningfee of €29,00 for your pet, per accommodation
Don't want to bring your own towels and tea-towels? You can hire them here!
- Towel package (1 big one & 1 small one) €6,50 per package
- Teatowel package ( 2 tea-towels and 1 one towel) €5,50 per package
Where can I buy tickets for a Seal trip or Rescue Boat trip?
You can buy your tickets on board. See our website for the times and sailings.
PLEASE NOTE: You must arrive 15 minutes before departure.
Can I bring my pet?
- Beach Chalet ‘De Punt 12’
- Beach Chalet ‘De Punt 15’
- Kwelderhuis 'De Punt 23'
- Beach Chalet 'Roode Hoofd 1'
- Beach Chalet 'Roode Hoofd 2'
- Hikers' cabin 4
- We ask a cleaning fee of €29,00 for your pet, per accommodation
- With the exception of the Ballastplaat field
- We charge €5 per night for a dog
"Het Booze Wijf":
- Dogs are allowed in our restaurant, bistro and on the terrace
- Dogs are allowed on board our excursion boats ms Silverwind and the Lauwers museum boat
- Dogs are not allowed on the sandbank excursions
- Dogs are not allowed on the Rescue Boats
- Is wireless internet (WiFi) available?
WiFi is free for all our guests. You can log in without a password.
- How do I reserve a berth?
You can reserve a berth through reception. If you wish to make a reservation, we advise you contact the reception in good time on 0519 - 34 91 33 or send an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org